02 January 2008

La Tempérance - Temperance - Major Arcana XIIII

Tarot Cards Reading
Temperance is a very positive tarot card even even though it seems to represent patience.

This Tarot de Marseilles major arcana is the representation of a winged woman, a female angel.

She wears a long red and blue, belted gold dress but on some other card plays, it may be only red. On her forehead, a gold star. The line of her wings is gold as well.


The angel is decanting the liquid from an amphora (the reason) into another one (sensitivity).

The decor of this tarot card appears to be rustic, which adds to the serene aspect of this card.

Temperance is an allegory of magnetic healing, physical and mental energies.

Basic significance:

Righ position: patience, serenity and harmony, friendship, sympathy, communication, therapeutic magnetism, sociability.

Reversed position: disorder, impatience, apathy, uncertainty, lack of contact.

Example:

Temperance placed on the right of The Lovers means a perfect union.

When The Magician is its neighbour, this arcana major represents friendship.

The force allied to the Temperance represent positive physical energy.

Simulation:

I applied for a new job and I would like to know if I am going to receive a answer.

Four cards:

On the right: The World; which means that I was able to be under consideration or that my candidacy has drawn attention;

On the left: Justice; which informs that the situation is currently blocked (it's the holiday season);

At the top: The Hanged Man (me and my question);

At the bottom: Temperance, which reassures me in making me aware that I will receive news very quickly.

Synthesis: Wheel of Fortune; which made me more confident that I wil

Click here to read the entire story.


For more info on Tarot de Marseilles, visit: The Tarot Cards Reading.

No comments: