09 May 2014

Reviving The Tarot Cards Reading

I haven't been posting a lot these past years. For the main reason that I focused on pages I built on another platform that performed pretty well and also for health reasons. Staying on the computer all day long, typing predictions, tarot cards reading explanations was hard.

I still deal with health troubles but wanted this site to revive as I enjoyed sharing my tarot card reading passion with the world.

Another reason is that I closed the related site as I wanted a more focused one to do my job.

So here you are, a new design, more pages will be added over time and I plan on moving all tarot card pages from the old site that is now closed here. You will thus have a wider overview of what tarot cards mean and what they can do for you.

Let's start with a brand new post in a few hours: The Magician tarot card. It was subject of the last article I published here, not detailed enough. The original one is going to find its home here and each time I can link it to a longer article, I'll do so.

Enjoy your day.