17 May 2014

Tips To Help with Tarot Card Predictions

Fortune Teller's tools of the trade
I'm not the most patient person on Earth. So I now pretty well that, when I stress about a situation, even if I get tarot card predictions from a well known fortune teller, I won't be able to get my ideas on something else between the readind and it's realization.

Most of my clients feel the same way when I do predictions for them and I often suggest them to get another piece of advice from a colleague of mine.

The tip I use the most is that I write all predictions on a notepad - I do this by hand and never on the computer as I find it more personal and reliable when written down by hand. 

As an example, let's say that you consulted three different fortune tellers for the very same question: am I going to get my ex back by the end of the year?

If you ask the question in January, you might get a little stressed as the end of the year is quite far. Even in June, you may not be as patient as your fortune teller expects. 

Not to mention if the three fortune tellers told you that he'd be back by December but that, in the meantime, you're going to get news from him.

Alas, "getting news" from him doesn't imply that he is going to call you or write to you directly. It may also mean that he's going to have a conversation with a common friend, that he is going to have a drink in a bar you're accustomed to go and talk to people you meet there. It might even signify that you are going to hear from him through the newspapers or the community you are part of.

In such events, how can you be patient? The fortune teller told you that you'd get news but you didn't... No, not directly but indirectly, you did!

Tips and tricks to greatly deal with predictions


As said, a tip I recommend is that since you wrote down all predictions, each time something as little as it is happens, check it in the list.

For example, if you were told that you'd hear his voice by the end of the week, and that on Friday you called him and had a nice chat with him, check it on the list. 

Tip 2: you can also consult different tarot card or psychic readers and write predictions clairvoyant, by clairvoyant. Once all the predictions clearly noted, search for those that are the same. Write them on a separate page and use that one to check the results.

Tip 3: do not ask the same question to everyone or too many times, this does not bring luck and may even block things from happening.

You can read more tips and tricks to find people who will provide you with good predictions at How to Find a Good Fortune Teller.


Picture credit: Dreamstime.com - copyrighted, don't download or copy.